Two amazing days of Kiwi Generosity!
A big thank you to the thousands of volunteers who were out on the 13th & 14th October collecting donations nationwide in the name of stopping breast cancer in its tracks!
Did you miss our collectors? You can still donate online
Let's make a difference this October.
Thank you to all our amazing Area Coordinators and Volunteers
Please know how much we appreciate all that you have done to support the cause.
Zero deaths from Breast Cancer is a big goal, but one day it will be achievable. Getting there depends on pushing for new frontiers in early detection, treatment and support, and that's what we're raising money for this October.
- For new, targeted treatments being developed right here in NZ
- For medical equipment for our hospitals so that we can have access to new diagnostic tools and new procedures faster
- For treatments and services that give kiwis with advanced breast cancer longer and longer with their families
- For support that makes all the difference in the lives of kiwis affected by breast cancer
- For education to make sure that women and men, of all ages, know the signs of breast cancer so that more cases can be caught early