Next Steps is a group exercise programme for people who have finished their main cancer treatments
The group exercise sessions run for one hour per week for 10 weeks and are specifically designed to help people affected by cancer.
Group exercise sessions are scheduled once the class is fully booked. To find out when the next class is starting, contact your chosen clinic.
Group exercise sessions
The programme aims to:
- Improve strength and mobility
- Increase energy levels
- Strengthen core muscles and improve posture
- Reclaim body confidence and control
- Reduce treatment-related side effects
- Improve stamina and fitness
- Improve breathing and reduce stress
- Help you integrate regular exercise into your life
- Allow you to laugh, relax and have fun
- Connect with other people on a similar journey to you