New Zealand Breast Cancer Symposium
From Research to Reality - Public Education Day
You're invited to hear leading breast cancer researchers from UK, Canada, USA, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand at a FREE public education day right here in NZ. Join us for a series of short talks on the latest research and what difference it could make for Kiwis with breast cancer.
When:Sunday 12 November 2017
9:30am to 3:00pm
Sir Paul Reeves Building (WG)
Questions? Call or email Adele Gautier 021 423 353 / email@example.com
- Making cancer research more effective for patients
- Genetic testing for breast cancer risk
- Intraoperative radiotherapy
- Surveillance for lymphoedema
- New ways to classify breast tumours for better treatment
- Vitamin C and cancer
- The choice: mastectomy or lumpectomy?
- Personalised medicine in action in NZ
- Enhancing quality of life with self-hypnosis
- Life 2.0 - post-breast cancer lifestyle for optimum health
Not going to make it? Livestream the sessions.
Register to attend
Please fill out the form below to register to attend From Research to Reality - Public Education Day