New Zealand Breast Cancer Symposium
From Research to Reality - Public Education Day
Last November, leading breast cancer researchers from UK, Canada, USA, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand gave a series of short talks on the latest research and what difference it could make for Kiwis with breast cancer.
Thanks to everyone who came along on the day, or watched the livestream. If you missed out, recordings of all the presentations are available on our Youtube channel.
- Making cancer research more effective for patients
- Genetic testing for breast cancer risk
- Intraoperative radiotherapy
- Surveillance for lymphoedema
- New ways to classify breast tumours for better treatment
- Vitamin C and cancer
- The choice: mastectomy or lumpectomy?
- Personalised medicine in action in NZ
- Enhancing quality of life with self-hypnosis
- Life 2.0 - post-breast cancer lifestyle for optimum health