Breast Cancer Foundation NZ is dedicated to keeping our operations completely transparent as we work together to achieve zero deaths from breast cancer.
You can download a full report of the BCFNZ financials for the latest annual return, as filed with Charities Services, here.
We're working towards our vision of zero deaths from breast cancer, by pushing for new frontiers in early detection, treatment and support. You can see what we're working on and our future plans in our annual reports.
Where your money goes
- Research including Te Rēhita Mate Ūtaetae, the Breast Cancer Foundation National Register, and critical studies to improve survivorship.
- Education & awareness in communities so more breast cancers are detected early and lives saved.
- Support for women with breast cancer including an 0800 advice line, counselling and rehab services following surgery.
- Advocacy to improve access to mammogram screening,
diagnosis, treatment and care.
- Project reserves to ensure long term programmes can be sustained and new opportunities actioned.