When you are first diagnosed with breast cancer, it can be very overwhelming.
We've put together a list of questions to help you understand the best next steps for you.
- What type of breast cancer do I have?
- What does ER/PR+ and HER2+ mean?
- What are my treatment options?
- Will I lose my hair?
- If you are recommended breast cancer surgery, you may like to ask these questions.
- Should I be thinking about clinical trials?
- How do I get in contact with other people who have had cancer?
- I'm having an emotional overload, who can I speak to?
- I've read through all this but still have questions! Is there a medical professional I can ask?
- I'm a man diagnosed with breast cancer, where can I find information that applies to me?